Returns, Refund & Undelivered order policy
( COVID-19 SAFETY )
We are working safely, using hand sanitisers and masks while packing and sending all of our products.
- All our customers receive a 100 day money back guarantee from the day you purchase your yoga mat if any issues arise.
- Before any item is returned please contact us direct. We must be made aware of the issue in the hope we can resolve the problem.
- The customer must bare all costings associated with the return of said item and you must use a courier recommended by us.
- Items must have a tracking number and be insured for the purchase value
- Please note, All of our products go through a 2 phase visual inspection before we post them and will always be in immaculate condition.
- Your returned mat must be cleaned and returned in the condition you purchased it in. Dirty mats from use will not be accepted for refund.
- Your returned item will be inspected by a member of our team and you will have a response from us within 24 hours on receipt of said item.
Refunds will not be given if you change your mind
Please bare in mind that we want all of customers to be happy with their purchases and we will work together to ensure this happens.
- It is the sole responsibility of the costumer to track their order and ensure they are available to receive their item. If however the customer isn't available for receipt of their order the courier should leave a card stating that a delivery was attempted. If for whatever reason a card wasn't left the customer needs to log on to the courier website and enter their unique tracking number to find its location. All tracking numbers and courier details are sent to the email provided during the checkout process the moment we fulfil the order.
- Any items returned to sender being us " Naked Soul." will be stored safely and the customer will be contacted by us that day. All costings involved in resending the item is the responsibility of the customer
- Refunds will not be granted for return to sender items